Consolidated efforts in my serving journey
My mantra - invoke the builder within and serve
Leading - Taking up leadership opportunities to synergize efforts towards a common goal and coaching to unlock the potential of my team.
- I founded and lead TechKln community, a global tech-savvy community hailing from Kenya.
- I lead the tech-team at Tushiyah Ministry supporting its missions and partners:
- I have served as a member of the Global Voices Community Council | 2020, 2021, 2022
- I've organised tech community events and hackathons, participated and coached in some of them:
- I served as Team Lead, Volunteer Devs for Open Digerati, 2019
I figure that I'm a product of others before and around me, figuratively, I stand on the shoulders of giants. I seek to pay it forward (serving God's purpose in my generation). Giving is an expression of obedience, yes, but also of gratitude, trust, and increasing joy.
Individuals or groups seek me out directly, via platforms like ADPlist and programsBook a mentorship session with me
One, I believe in so many aspects of life, we stand on the shoulders of giants, hence it's prudent to pay for your privilege and graces forward by offering it to others.
Two, the book One Minute Mentoring gives insight on this in a characteristic parable format. It opines that mentoring leads to professional and personal success for both parties.
I've been a volunteer mentor in the following programs:
- Kamilimu (Kenyan non-profit), 2017
- FrauenLoop gUG (German non-profit), 2017-2018
- Youth and Success Association (Kenyan non-profit), 2019
- Bridging The Gap (An initiative by my Alumni), 2019-2020
I've spared over 1,500 minutes in sessions to offer advice, share resources and give relevant bits of my professional and life journey in a bid towards professional and personal success for both parties.