Visual Studio Code
My VSCode setup, extensions I use and/or published, and using
VSCode is an amazing tool for writing
Fully customizable and to top it off, it has great extensibility ecosystem.
Extension and Extension packs
- Visual Studio Code extension packs and extensions:
- Lifebuoy - A Visual Studio Code extension
- Python Ext Pack - An extension pack for Python projects.
- VueJS Ext Pack - An extension pack suitable if you use VueJS 3.
- Remote Ext Pack - An extension pack with remote/online collaboration related extensions.
- Markdown Ext Pack - An extension pack suitable when interacting with Markdown.
- Essentials Ext Pack - An extension pack with the bare minimum (essentials).
An extension pack is a collection of extensions that you install, uninstall, activate, and deactivate as one.
Markdown Ext Pack
For example, the extension pack I use for markdown, Markdown Ext Pack, contains the following extensions (These are their extension IDs):
Setting up Visual Studio Code for Remote Development - vscode.dev
Below is a visual step-by-step reference:
Alternatively view the steps here
Like these steps? Use this link to sign up for the tool I'm using. PS: It's a referral link. #ThankYouInAdvance 🙏